Terms and Conditions
1. Participation Criteria:
a. Like Rosemounts Institute of Languages page on Facebook.
b. Like & Share the contest post.
c. Comment with your answers & tag as many friends.
d. Visit the link in the post and input your details.
2. Selection of Winner - There will be one winner. The winner will be selected random from the entrants who reply with the correct answer and provide us with correct contact details (name, email, address, phone number etc.) The winner will be chosen at the sole discretion of Rosemounts Institute of Langauges. This decision will be final and binding. Compliance with the Participation Criteria and Acceptance of these terms and conditions will entitle the winner to the prize. The winner will be announced at a time decided at the sole discretion of Rosemounts Institute of Languages on the Facebook & instagram account of Rosemounts Institute of Languages
3. This contest will run till 31st October, 2017. Only those who fulfill the participation criteria on these dates will be considered.
4. Any spam/abusive/inappropriate content will result in an automatic elimination from the contest without warning. What is considered spam/abusive/inappropriate shall be decided by Rosemounts Institute of Languages
5. The contest is open to all residing in India only
6. Rosemounts Institute of Languages shall not be liable/responsible for any failure to upload the contest due to any network or system or internet error, irrespective of the cause of such error.
7. Rosemounts Institute of Languages is not responsible for any incorrect, malfunctioning or undeliverable email or postal address provided by a prize-winner. Entering incorrect details (name, telephone, postal and email addresses)
8. The winner will receive a PVR Gift Card worth INR 500 from Rosemounts Institute of Languages. Theses Terms & Conditions and expiry date on the vouchers will apply and are non-negotiable.
9. This Gift Card is valid for 90 days from the date of activation.
10. PVR gift card be used for purchasing tickets and F&B at all PVR cinemas (except PVR Mahagun, PVR Opulent & PVR Director's Cut) box office,
candy bar & online - www.pvrcinemas.com
11. This gift card cannot be exchanged for cash. This gift card is not replaceable if lost and PVR shall be intimated immediately on loss.
12. Multiple Cards can be used in a single transaction.However, a card can be redeemed only once.
13. Once tickets have been bought online, they are considered sold and cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged.
14. PVR cinemas Gift Cards cannot be returned/refunded.
15. Other standard Terms & Conditions apply.
I am a professor of anthropology in Brazil. I did a 2 month Hindi Course at Rose Mount. Initially, it was a bit difficult but after the first week I settled in the class and made good progress. I believe that 2 month was a short time, I should have opted for a longer course.
Hi I am Oscar from Spain. I came to Dehradun 2 months ago to study IELTS.Studying in Rose Mount School was really a good experience. I used to study 5 hrs in a day. The outcome of it was I scored 8 bands out of 9 On IELTS(University of Cambridge). The classes,material given in school was very useful.
I visited India with my friend to learn English. It was a great experience. We really enjoyed our stay. The country is mesmerizing.
Hi I am Adnan from Iraq. I am a journalist by profession and I have travelled all over the world. For me coming to India was something I had always wanted to do. So when I came across Rose Mount on the net I became very interested in the programmes they had to offer. I did a three week course in English.
Hi, I am Navila from Japan. I first came for one month and then I came again for 6 months. My Hindi teacher was very good. He made feel comfortable in the class. I studied and I enjoyed a lot. I went to Ladhak at the end of my course.
I came to the school to prepare for IELTS (University of Cambridge Exam) with my friend. We stayed together in the same room.After scoring 6.5 band I am now teaching English in Thailand. The principal himself used to take our classes. We spent around 6 hrs average in the class. The mock test at the.
My stay at Rose Mount was a great experience. In fact, it was my first visit to India. But thanks to Mr. Madhukar I felt quite at ease. I am coming back in February again to carry on my studies with our Hindi teacher.