University Counselling Services
Rosemounts Career and Skills Centre (CSC) has a dedicated university admissions team that provides end to end services for students to guide them through the complex admission process in order to study abroad. The counselling service aims to identify and scout university choices for our students based on their program choice, country preference, and overall academic profile. We cover universities across a broad range of countries including Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, U.S.A, and many European countries.
University Counselling services encompasses the following things:
- 1 to 1 sessions with a dedicated student counsellor to guide you with the overall application process
- Providing you with a potential list of universities based on your areas of interest and academic profile including examination grades and test scores.
- Personal guidance on the requirements of various universities and how you can achieve them
- Step by step insight into the admission procedure of your finalised university choices
- Guidelines for the preparation of your Statement of Purpose and Letters of Recommendation followed by multiple reviews until submission
- Review and submission of your application forms to the finalized list of universities
- Assisting you in confirmation of enrolment procedures and payment of tuition fees to the university
- Guidance and preparation for visa documents submission and potential interviews
- Assistance in foreign exchange and making your travel arrangements to respective countries
- Pre-departure information session for a smooth travel experience
We would be happy to help you with any further queries and information you may need on our university counselling services. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91 9557615544.